Saturday, October 25, 2008

The Invisible Woman

While linking from Melissa's post Fuel the Fire yesterday, I was reminded of Nicole Johnson in this post. Our family education group watched her videos often when I volunteered at the center. I still believe I took more there than I gave. Nicole is amazing. She is a funny, dynamic, straight-talking woman of God. Plus, her spot in the internet sphere is www.freshbrewedlife.com - what Caffeine Addict among us can resist that? In response to Melissa's completely humbling award Friday, I am spending a few days showing you some of my favorite "things" in hopes that you, too, will be shown God's grace through these words...

You may have read them before. Just wait 'til you hear them from her (Him).
Enjoy.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...