Sunday, January 24, 2010

Best Intentions


I recently passed a church that had the following on its marquee:

The smallest deed outweighs the biggest intention.

I felt about this small when I read that. Because I always have the best intentions. I even use it as an excuse, "Well, I had good intentions..." as I go on to apologize for what I didn't do.

So, for months I have had a few things on my to-do list that I just didn't do. Or, I almost had them done, but I just didn't quite finish them...


And Monday morning, I am relieved to say, I will have completed two major projects. And I will be striving to quickly finish a third (which I promise to show you here).


In the meantime, enjoy this li'l glimpse. And a couple of you can certainly be expecting to see the rest. THANK YOU for your friendship ... and your forgiveness for taking THIS long.

*mwah!*
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...