Sunday, November 14, 2010

What I'm Talking About

I am gearing up for Christmas.  Aren't you, as well?  The world is telling us it is time.  I see chocolate people dancing to Christmas songs on TV and stores all aglow with color and lights.  It's the most wonderful time of the year!

This fall, I read a book that changed my life.  I enjoy reading books that not only add to my perspective, but alter me from the inside out.  It's changed my entire way of thinking.  And I am not alone.

I have more to say about this and have been waiting to get it in print.  But first, I'm thinking ahead to Christmas.  And of you all, my friends and family.  I've decided to forego presents for me this year.  I'm asking my family to consider giving financial assistance, instead of tangible gifts, to make a positive impact on the world around us.

Please watch this video, then join me this week as I share more of this perspective with you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...