Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Looking Upward

Basketball season is over.  Even our brackets didn't pan out well.  (I originally poo-pooed hubby's idea to give any attention to March Madness.  I admit it.  I was wrong.  The kids and I had a HOOT cheering for teams!  Who knew there was a winning Gorganzola team??)  Anywho, before we hit full swing baseball season, I figured I'd better re-cap our first year of basketball at Upward.

Can I tell you it is my favorite sport experience EVER?  Someone told me that - the night of try-outs.  I probably didn't pay much heed to it, but hands down.  Best EVER.


I don't know if it was the coaches. 


It was.

I don't know if it was the Christian message at every game.


It was.

I don't know if it was embracing a variety of abilities.




It was.

Upward Basketball is the Best.  And WE totally would have taken KU, too.


I'm just sayin'.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...