Thursday, September 23, 2010

Buried


I think I'm just buried in Life right now - and have lots to say and no ability to say it --- if you're a blogger or a writer, in fact, I know you know what I am talking about.  I am going to start carrying a notebook with me to record my ideas.  Because Ideas I have, but follow-through I lack.

I would appreciate any and all prayers for Pookie.  She is going into week 7 of unhealthy lung issues.  She attended two full days of school this week (maybe up to a total of 10 for the year so far, and that's being generous) - and experienced one unfortunate playground incident where a dear friend left her in the lurches.  Tough for Mama Bear to keep her wits.  I love my girl.

And as you can see, Li'l Bit has been having some difficulty breathing, too.  Fortunately, she looks up to Big Sis and puts up with the motoring meds spewing into her face.  At least in the daylight.  She's a bear cub overnight.  But we've made it.

Thanks for checking in.  And I promise, sooner than later I'll be back with pithy stories and a splatter of recipes to boot.   Love you all!
~k
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...