Wednesday, September 15, 2010

For You



My friend called today.  She asked me the deep, dark questions.  I spoke honestly.  I explained that I question.  Even when no one around me seems to be questioning.  I admitted I pray often for Faith - even the size of a mustard seed.  I told her that I resent how not everyone seems to be afflicted equally.  But I remembered this video.  And because I don't have your email, I am putting it here.  Because I know you read.  And I love you for your brave honesty.  For your heart and how you love your kids.  Even the tough ones.  Thank you for allowing me to share my heart.  Even though it's broken and complex.  And sinfully human, too.  May you find Peace - and maybe even a little of what you are looking for, here.

God Bless.
Karin
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...