Saturday, October 29, 2011

Halloween 1.0

The kids have all celebrated their fall parties now, so I must have gotten their costumes put together in time (thank goodness!).  It wasn't easy this year - my own fault for waiting until the last minute on one of them, but I promise to learn my lesson {yeah right} and we'll just move along.

I love these two, who went to their first official friend Halloween party tonight.  They came home absolutely exhausted, so I know they had a blast!  T is a Pokemon Trainer, and Pooks went as Elphaba from the musical Wicked.



Here's my favorite of Pookie:



We all enjoyed another round of the Fall Parties - here's the gang yesterday at the elementary school.  Sash is standing in as a Cardinals fan (Go Cards!) but in real life ;) is Snow White.




We sure enjoyed watching our come-from-behind Cardinals win the World Series this week!!!

Hope you are all enjoying a fun weekend, as well!
~Karin
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...