Thursday, October 7, 2010

A Photo Post

Because pictures are worth a thousand words (and because I still like to talk):

Mr T demonstrates his new skill
Both Mr T and Pookie have taken up playing the violin ~ and I couldn't be more thrilled!


Meiners is back on the soccer field
Making lots of great improvements.  He thinks he'd like to continue with indoor soccer rather than trying basketball this winter.  I have to admit, I was a little surprised.


Li'l Roo plays Peekaboo!
We sure do love hanging out with this little guy.  On Friday, Sashi and I got to take him to the zoo for the day!  Thanks Auntie S!

A Mid-Day Tea Party
Sashi likes to play solo in her room nowadays.  And most of the time I let her.  Because there's little time in her life when she has to be alone, and I think it's good to learn to be comfy in your own skin.  This day, though, I couldn't help but join the party.

No words

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...