Saturday, February 19, 2011

That's Logistics!

I'm 2 days in to my Everyday Food challenge and I'm already re-reworking some of the deets.  Like my life, even this venture is a work-in-progress.  Trying to decide how I'm going to take gorgeous photos of the foods I make when we'll primarily be eating them at night (not ideal lighting conditions) - do I leave one uncooked porkchop and pineapple tonite to cook up tomorrow spot-on fresh to get that candid photo of extraordinary food in great northern-exposed light?  Or is that just absurd because cooking it tonite was enough work and mess that who would want to do it again just for one porkchop in one photo tomorrow?!  And is it a good idea to separate the two blogs?  Would it be better to house everything under one roof?  Because do you really want to click over there after you've clicked here to see that I wrote something over there and how annoying would it be to all involved for me to write here every day, "Hey I wrote a blogpost over at the cooking blog..."  Annoying.  And then from a further logistical standpoint, am I cooking the meals and posting them the same day, or do I stockpile cooking and post a day or two later to keep up?  Do you see how I tend to think of these amazingly brilliant ideas and like a flash in the pan, I chase after them in the wind only to realize retrospectively that there's a lot more to writing about my Everyday Food challenge let alone living through the Everyday Food challenge...

Hmmmm....

I'm going to have to think about this.

Maybe I'll rent Julie&Julia again. 

As if I have time with all this cooking...

See you tomorrow!  (When I'll actually be talking about the food and the challenge, not my logistical musings!)
~k
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...