Wednesday, July 15, 2009

The Lazy Stamper

(for our neighbor who gave us two bags of clothes for the kids)


While The Man attended the All Star Game last night, I found myself relaxing in the quiet of home. Again. I picked up my new copy of the Stampin' Up! catalog and spent the evening looking through pages of creativity. As I did, I remembered the thank you notes that needed to be written. And the thought of my stamp room in all its messiness brought my heart to a stop. I decided to make a few cards. But I cheated. I took the easy road last night by opening a Microsoft Word document on my computer and browsing a few images. Once they were chosen, I printed them in my desired size, cut out the images, and created the following presentations with just one stamp apiece and some ribbon bling!


(for my husband's colleague and wife who made The Man dinner last week in Minne)



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...