Friday, April 11, 2008

My Teething Bling

OK, so my kid's as cool as Tori Spelling's kid. And Scott Baio's --- although, if you get a gander of that thar' photo of him (*see link at page bottom), you'll think again about all those Charles in Charge episodes...well, you'll know to think again if you've seen Scott Baio is 45 and Single on vH1 (like I have from Episode 1 'til the Season Finale where he finds out that he's Scott Baio is 46 and Pregnant --- what can I say? Baby S was a collicky wonder, and we were up at all hours of the night. Well, until we started to DVR it, but who's telling, anyway??)

So, here she is, as wicked cool as a RawkStar baby:



Oh yeah. That's right. She RAWKS! (I'm still looking for that North Window, Scott Kelby. Meaning: I know her face is in shadows. IMNAmeteur) Oh, and I haven't read the book yet. I've been busy doing other things.

And here's the website that Rawks, too! I'm gettin' me one in every color. Or not. But a girl can dream. Oh, and if you're super lucky like I am, this month they accidentally send you the matching bangle bracelet for FREE! Well, I thought it was accidental luck. Until I read the website again and saw that it's an April special. How lucky am I???

Blessings,

The Roost'er

Oh - and for the celebs who flash their bling like me, click here.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...