Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Classy Art

Well, if you've been reading my blog for a while, you know I try to be a crafty person. Sometimes those crafts don't turn out quite like I expected. For example, if I can be completely honest with you, my cake plates. Now, Melissa's instructions and example of the actual making of the cake plates --- that went off swimmingly. Or, in the fall months, perhaps I should say 'hayridingly.' Or whatever. But, the aspect of decorating them with rub-ons? Now that was a mite-bit tricky. In fact, if you're attending the camp, you'll be given options [everybody likes options, right?! ;) ] In fact, the results of the cake plate poll have been so overwhelmingly arbitrary, you even will be given plate options! (Besides that half the pollants - pollers - polled people, voted on what cake they liked best, versus the cake plate...so, there you go.)

Now, other projects, if I can return to my original line of thought, well, those turn out just as brilliantly as I imagined them in my head (or CASEd...). This next one, Ladies, falls into the brilliant category. You'll have options with this one, too, so come prepared to make decisions! But, until then, here's mine!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...