Thursday, October 16, 2008

Follow-Ups

Ever wonder what happened to angry Sheen Park Automotive guy? Yes, I really did send the letter. No, he really didn't ever respond. And no signs/water along the trail, either. I just think that is an opportunity lost.

Ever wonder what happened to my CFL goes broke letter? No, I really didn't send it to Al. Surprisingly, CFLs are still being sold at WalMart. Shouldn't they get some Green credit for that? My local news did run an expose on CFL bulbs after my post, however. Coincidence? I think not.

Ever wonder about my phone call to Sheryl Crow? She doesn't accept calls from me anymore. It's really too bad. I have so much more to teach her now that I've traveled the broken CFL highway.

Ever wonder what to blog when you don't really have time to be on your blog? How about a follow-up post. It worked for me. Maybe it could work for you.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...